How will it be like to work as a Service Delivery Manager with us?
You should be comfortable providing technology solutions to external customers as well as working closely with third party companies to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones.
You should have prior experience in networking and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the technology in place is up to date.
- Leading the service delivery team and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently;
- Leading the design and implementation of GTS’ services including: layer 2 and 3 networking, cloud and storage solutions and others;
- Ensuring that clients have a positive customer experience during solution design and implementation;
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine their experience with GTS services;
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines;
- Building partnerships and liaising with peers to refine GTS services, delivery criteria, and provide solutions for issues that may arise.
How do we picture you?
- Prior experience in:
- leading a technical team / projects;
- designing / implementing complex technical solutions;
- a service delivery team – delivering services to final customers – nice to have;
- General understanding of technologies and protocols, above the particularities of a specific vendor;
- Advanced networking & IP experience with specific vendor, e.g. Cisco (knowledge of more vendors-nice to have);
- Linux/Unix - basic knowledge and prior experience;
- Nice to have experience:
- Networking voice;
- Software scripting skills (Bash/Perl/ Python/ PHP);
- Data base: SQL (MySQL/MS SQL/Oracle);
- Strong customer service, project management;
- Eager to build, disruptive thinker, doer;
- Results oriented, decisiveness, multitasking and resilient;
- Strong teamwork management skills;
- Solid problem-solving skills to troubleshoot effectively;