HOW WOULD IT BE LIKE TO WORK AS A MICROSOFT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR WITH US?
You will be the lead resource for all Windows-related IT infrastructure projects within Managed Services Team. You will install, configure, maintain and provide expert escalation level for Windows server environments managed by GTS for its customers.
You will be part of the projects from day one! During the installation phase, you will work together with the Service Delivery team and you will be able to contribute to the solution design.
During the project’s life, you will work with colleagues from the Network Operations Center and you will have the possibility to contribute, if needed, to the solution redesign.
You will help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure.
You will document the implementation of services, processes and procedures that ensure the department’s efficiency.
You will develop automation tools for the services implementation and infrastructure monitoring;
You will make sure that the operating systems and installed software are updated, in compliance with the best security practices and conditions agreed with the customer.
Whenever the sales team needs a very experienced engineer, you will participate in presales meetings with the customer.
You and the whole team will be kept up to date with lots of technologies: our training program is an extended one!
How do we picture you?
You have a lot of experience with:
- Windows Servers, common server technologies and applications: AD certificate services, AD domain services, GPO, dhcp, dns, fileservices [shares management, dfs, iscsi], Network policy and access services, remote desktop services, web server IIS, windows server update services.
- Microsoft 365: either MS100 and MS101, or MS102 certification or equivalent knowledge: iam, exchange online, microsoft defender, teams, endpoints, intune, information protection and compliance / pureview.
- Microsoft Azure: AZ-104 certification or equivalent knowledge: compliance, security, iam, compute, storage, networking, monitoring, backup, site recovery.
You have good knowledge of:
- Microsoft SQL server
- Exchange Server on-premise
Even if these are not mandatory conditions, we would like you to have:
- virtualization experience (hyperV, vmware);
- powershell scripting skills;
- some experience with Linux Servers Administration;
- knowledge of backup/DisasterRecovery solutions [example veeam, vmware cloud availability, vmware site recovery manager]
- knowledge of security solutions [examplu Bitdefender]
You are an organized and details oriented person. You are able to focus on goals, prioritizing and successfully performing multiple tasks even when everything is unfolding at a very high pace.
You easily build relationships with people. You like analyzing things and solving problems.
You are curious. You believe that learning continuously enables you to improve in line with the complex current environment.
Last but not least, you are fluent in English 😊.