HOW WOULD IT BE LIKE TO WORK AS A FINANCE REPORTING ANALYST WITH US?
- Analyzing financial data and preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports;
- Interpreting financial information and developing optimal financial solutions to improve business performance;
- Developing financial models to evaluate projects and support business decisions;
- Support for the month closing process and periodic reports to the Group (sales data analysis, monthly cost analysis, etc.);
- Assist the Reporting Manager in the forecast processes and other ad hoc analyses;
- Monitors distribution of revenue and other direct expenses related to the business;
- Support in the annual planning process: providing scenarios together with related financial modelling
- Providing other financial analysis at the request of partners in the organization.
- Provide financial support to certain corporate functions (e.g. Operations, Sales, HR, etc.);
- Make ad hoc analysis as required (may include assessment of spend, analysis of new departmental projects);
- Communicate regularly with corporate functional leaders.
How do we picture you?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in financial analysis or accounting;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience with other spreadsheet programs;
- Ability to interpret complex financial data and develop efficient financial solutions;
- Basic knowledge of data analysis and financial modeling;
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, including non-financial departments;
- Ability to work in a team and make independent decisions;
- Experience in developing and preparing financial reports and budgets.