HOW WILL IT BE LIKE TO WORK AS COMMUNICATION AND EMPLOYER BRANDING SPECIALIST WITH US?
- You will engage with colleagues and collaborate to create and develop relevant materials for employer branding (internal and external comms);
- Crafting compelling content that tell employee-stories across blogs, website, social and talent communities is one of you core responsibilities;
- Creating promotional materials such as flyers, emails and posts on social media is part of your job;
- You will be using content platforms to publish and engage with social media;
- Researching and presenting innovative ways to attract diverse talent to GTS is a very important part of your job;
- You will be collaborating with marketing to integrate employee communications content into overall company goals and messaging;
- Analyzing data from marketing campaigns to measure the success and optimization opportunities is also important part of your job.
HOW DO WE PICTURE YOU?
You are an enthusiastic, self-starter who flourishes working on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- 3+ years of integrated marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related fields
Preferred qualifications include:
- Social media content development and campaign execution
- Experience in employer branding or talent acquisition in IT/Telco
- Storytelling ability through writing and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously